Join our Team! Mezzaluna is currently staffing the following positions: please examine the complete job descriptions, details and application instructions for each position below.
Mezzaluna Fine Catering extends polite, professional, fast, and courteous service to our catering clients. The level of professionalism expected is high. As a server, you are expected to polish glasses, pour water and wine, buss and set tables, and all necessary duties to ensure our catered events and clients are treated to white-glove service. The job is primarily in the evenings and weekends and all events are catered on-site at The Portland White House or off-site at various locations throughout the Northwest. We are looking for extremely friendly, outgoing persons who enjoy serving others.
- This is an on-call, part time position. Flexible hours and days including weekends based on company needs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous experience in professional kitchens is a plus
- Required to provide two verifiable references
- Required to pass a drug screening and criminal back ground check
Position Reports to: Executive Chef
Subordinate Staff: Prep cooks, dishwasher, all back of house staff
- Progressive, high-end catering company looking for trained, professional prep chef.
- At least 2 years in similar food service experience.
- Must be flexible in availability and hours including mornings, daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Please be skilled in all levels of food handling preparation and cooking. Excellent knife skills
- This is an on-call, part time position—but could grow into a more permanent position.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Carra Sahler, Director of Public Interest Law Lewis & Clark Law School
Jane Goodall, World-renowned anthropologist
Sheda Dikeman, Administrator, Serenity Home Care
Angela Querfeld – Director of Development, Oregon Food Bank
Elizabeth Aspray – President, Sysco Foods Oregon
Lisa Noah, COO, Oregon Historical Society
Phil & Lorena Ensminger
Hon. Harry Reid, Former US Senator
Hon. Edward Leavy, Sr. Judge, Ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals
Sherri Monier, NIKE
Suzanne Savell, Development Director, Crag Law Center
Elaine and Linda Nash-Bienvenue
Tracy Curtis, President, Wells Fargo Bank
Toni Tringolo, Albertina Kerr
Pat Sandler-Welch, Owner of Boly:Welch
Hon. Heidi H. Moawad