Dishwasher for Catering Company
- This is an on-call, part time position. Flexible hours and days including weekends based on company needs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous experience in professional kitchens is a plus
- Required to provide two verifiable references
- Required to pass a drug screening and criminal back ground check
Definition and Nature of the Work
- Must be able to work fast with attention to detail, focus and ability to perform a variety of tasks.
- Scrape, sort and wash dishes, pots and pans, utensils, etc. for catering company during prep days
- Put dishes away in their proper places
- Pack serving pieces in company’s store room in preparation for current and future catering events
- Unload catering truck after events putting dirty dishes, pots, etc in dish room in preparation for washing
- Put leftover food items in walk-in and pack away catering serving pieces after an event.
- Do general cleaning of kitchen after prep days and catered events.
- Clean griddle and grills, ovens, counter tops, stove tops and prep sinks as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a current Oregon food handler’s card.
Please send resume to Robert Moreau as a WORD attachment only. Be prepared with contacts at your last 2 employers. All references will be checked. Candidate will be required to perform a working interview to be considered for employment.
Compensation: $10.75 per hour