Rainbow PRIDE M&M Cookies
I wanted to give you a very simple recipe this week to help you show off your PRIDE! What better way to do that than with classic Rainbow PRIDE M&M Cookies using mini, multi-colored candy! This recipe isn’t mine, it’s the standard recipe from M&M but I thought it was definitely worth sharing with all of you as I personally LOVE these cookies and have made them multiple times! Give them a try! Happy PRIDE EVERYONE!
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup shortening
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M’s(R))
1. In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, shortening, and vanilla thoroughly.
2. Add flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed mixture. Blend well.
3. Add 3/4 cup candies.
4. Drop dough by teaspoonful onto a baking sheet, or use a scoop to make cookies uniform in size and shape.
5. Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball with remaining candies.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes.
7. Cool on a baking rack.
Interested in connecting on catering? Give us a call or fill out our contact form Here.
We LOVE to see your pictures and GOOD LUCK!